Our Product Details
The efficient ice resurfacer for arenas – for ice surfaces up to 19,375 ft2 - (1,800 m2).
The WM Shira is a guarantee of outstanding comfort for the driver, and boasts an entirely unobstructed view whether you’re driving cabin-free or with all-around glass. Three steps provide easy entry to the vehicle. All important information is clearly visible at a glance on the high-definition color display, and all the main functions are keyboard-controlled. At a simple press of a button the automatic mode begins all work operations in a pre-defined order.
The handy keypad control system, the clear overview of the info-display, and the automatic mode make this vehicle exceptionally user-friendly. Rapid access to the entire engine compartment makes maintenance quick and easy.
Outstanding ice quality, right up to the edges: The WM Shira is a partner you can count on for the professional resurfacing for ice rinks up to 19,375 ft2 - (1,800 m2).
The only ice resurfacer on the market with a Factory Certified Passanger Seat with safe entry and exit.
Modern design, the best of quality and ease of maintenance: resurfacing mobile ice rinks has never been so professional or so simple!
- Certified passanger seat with safe entry and exit
- Snow tank volume - 106 ft3 / compacted 130.7 ft3
- Standard water tank volume - 264 USG
- Standard water tank + snow tank connection volume - 528 USG
- Blade width - 82-5/8" inches, 90-1/2 inches
- Turning Radius - 181-1/8 inches
- Field of operation - PRO / Heavy Duty
- Powered by - Battery and AC Drive Motors
- Large water tank volume - 356.6 USG
- Large water tank + snow tank connection volume - 620.8 USG
The warranty on a product that is delivered shall have a duration of 12 months from the delivery date, it being understood that this shall be the date on which the product is made available to the Customer in the Company’s plant.
- 1 YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY
- 3 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY AVALIBLE
- 5 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY AVALIBLE
With the purchase of a WM ice technics ice resurfacer, the equipment will be delivered to your facility by one of are factory trained technicians. Our technicians are thoroughly trained in machine setup and operation. We will perform the following:
- Unload ice resurfacer
- Perform setup and field testing
- Operational demonstration
- Training class for staff