Our Product Details
The powerful resurfacer for large-scale application in ice rinks and arenas – for ice rinks of over 45,192 ft2 - (4,200 m2).
The WM evo2 is a high-performance ice resurfacer that works its way effortlessly around ice rinks or arenas. The large water and snow tanks can be easily connected for maximum flexibility. While diesel, gasoline or electric engines ensure a powerful drive.
An ultra-rapid 60 second blade-change system, at-a-glance control system, and automatic mode make for outstanding ease of use. Trouble-free, rapid access to the engine compartment allows for fast, easy maintenance.
The Champion for Pros: The WM evo2 guarantees exceptional ice quality on large surfaces of over 45,192 ft2 - (4,200 m2).
Modern design, the best of quality and ease of maintenance: Resurfacing of ice rinks has never been so professional or so simple!
- Snow tank volume - 145 ft3 / compacted 180 ft3
- Standard water tank volume - 317 USG
- Standard water tank + snow tank connection volume - 673 USG
- Blade width - 90.5" inches or 98.5
- Turning Radius - 15.25' feet
- Field of operation - PRO / Heavy Duty
- Powered by - Battery and AC Drive Motors
- Large water tank volume - 370 USG
- Large water tank + snow tank connection volume - 726 USG
- X-Large water tank volume - 528 USG.
The warranty on a product that is delivered shall have a duration of 12 months from the delivery date, it being understood that this shall be the date on which the product is made available to the Customer in the Company’s plant.
- 1 YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY
- 3 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY AVALIBLE
- 5 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY AVALIBLE
With the purchase of a WM technics GmbH ice resurfacer, the equipment will be delivered to your facility by one of are factory trained technicians. Our technicians are thoroughly trained in machine setup and operation. We will perform the following:
- Unload ice resurfacer
- Perform setup and field testing
- Operational demonstration
- Training class for staff