Our Product Details
The high-performance WM Mammoth ice resurfacer for arenas – for ice surfaces of up to 20,000 ft2 - (1,800 m2).
When it comes to flawless resurfacing of arena rinks, the WM Mammoth has it all: High-performing, maintenance free AC motors, large snow and water tank capacity and an ultra-rapid blade-change system.
With its compact build the machine has an extremely tight turn radius, which means that the ice can be resurfaced quickly, efficiently and without overlaps. It also features a new dual touch screen and joystick control with automatic mode for outstanding ease of use.
Technically sophisticated, user-friendly and with numerous extras: WM Mammoth is the champion of professional ice resurfacing of arena rinks.
The only ice resurfacer on the market with a Factory Certified Passanger Seat with safe entry and exit.
Modern design, the best of quality and ease of maintenance: resurfacing ice rinks has never been so professional or so simple!
- Certified passanger seat with safe entry and exit.
- Snow tank volume - 106 ft3 / compacted 130.7 ft3
- Standard water tank volume - 264 USG
- Standard water tank + snow tank connection volume - 528 USG
- Blade width - 82-5/8" inches, 90-1/2 inches or 98-7/16 inches
- Turning Radius - 181-1/8 inches
- Field of operation - PRO / Heavy Duty
- Powered by - Battery and AC Drive Motors
- Large water tank volume - 356.6 USG
- Large water tank + snow tank connection volume - 620.8 USG
The warranty on a product that is delivered shall have a duration of 12 months from the delivery date, it being understood that this shall be the date on which the product is made available to the Customer in the Company’s plant.
- 1 YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY
- 3 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY AVALIBLE
- 5 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY AVALIBLE
With the purchase of a WM technics GmbH ice resurfacer, the equipment will be delivered to your facility by one of are factory trained technicians. Our technicians are thoroughly trained in machine setup and operation. We will perform the following:
- Unload ice resurfacer
- Perform setup and field testing
- Operational demonstration
- Training class for staff